Confetti Max / ShotMax Operating Instructions
view complete instruction booklet here
1. Screw black launcher tube into front of unit.
2. Make sure the launcher tube is empty before using. Any foreign objects in the launcher tube are potentially dangerous.
3. Plug female end of power cord into the machine.
4. Plug male end of power cord into a properly grounded receptacle providing 110 volt A/C power to unit, at 15 amps.
5. Turn power switch on when ready to use.
6. Simply hand feed and sprinkle confetti directly into the opening on top of unit while it is running.
7. If optional flexible draw tube is used, draw it through material to be launched as needed, being careful not to clog tube. The tube inserts into the top of the unit.
8. IMPORTANT! Make sure launch area in front of launch tube is clear of any obstructions and people prior to operation.
9. Do not use this electrical unit in a damp or wet environment.
Confetti Max Order Page
1. Do not operate if the blower is damaged in any way.
2. This is a high-pressure projectile launching system.
3. This system should not be used by anyone under legal age.
4. Complete every step described in the instructions before using.
5. Be sure the launcher tube is empty before loading any streamers or confetti.
6. Remove any outer wrappings from streamers or confetti before launching.
7. Do not attempt to disassemble any part of this product.
8. Stay alert and use common sense when using this or any effect.
9. Avoid shooting streamers on or around any high power electrical cables.
10. Keep this device away from children. This is not a toy!
11. Assume full responsibility before using this effect.
12. Avoid knocking anything loose over head or in the path of the streamers or confetti. Allow at least 50 feet of clearance in the direction that the launcher points.
13. Do not point or activate blower towards any person or objects that may be damaged from the projectile effects.
14. A Class Act, S.E.I. Inc., it's agents, employees, and sales personal will not be held liable for any damages to persons or properties that might arise from the improper use or misuse of this or any product purchased from us.
A Class Act
Waretown, NJ, U.S.A., 08758